Thursday, March 16, 2006

Six-Year-Old Email: Priceless!

As one of the last in my office to convert, I've recently been dragged kicking and screaming over to Outlook. (Can't we just go directly to Thunderbird?) This migration of ten years of my email life has caused me to rethink some of my e-folders. Do I really need my emails from 1996, when we started out in a semi-below-ground floor of a cozy old office building in Wellesley?

In the course of sorting things out, I found this priceless email from my partner Barb Ewen:

-----Original Message-----

From: Barbara Ewen [mailto:bewen@chenpr.com]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 7:15 AM
To: chen
Subject: Fwd: google

All,

My husband Ted found a great search engine that he says is better and quicker than the others. So give it a try.

Barb

>Here is the URL for google: http://www.google.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home